... a 17" - 18" Kilauea or Explosif frame & P2 fork from '95 or '96
... a 17" - 18" Kilauea from '97
... a 17" (maybe 18") Explosif frame from '99
... a 17" King Kahuna frame from '96 - '99
and
... a 16" - 18" Humuhumunukunukuapua'a or an a'ha

Got my fingers crossed :D

Cheers

hi i bought some p 2 forks on ebay the other day, but they are the wrong length steerer, seller says its 122mm threaded.

ive not got them in the post yet but as soon as i do ill send you some pics as i cant use them.

the listing says they have been sprayed black so god konws what they are gonna be like.

i dont suppose you would have a velocity stem to fit 1" forks or a black syncros in the same size youd be willing to trade? :D

What about a 90/91 Lava Dome, 1" forks 'but' 18" frame?
IMAG0134-1.jpg

IMAG0135-1.jpg

Lava Dome

Hi Robmac,

Wow, there seems to be an abundance of these old frames kickin' about :LOL: I bought one of these in 16" off of Azaro a few weeks ago without the fork, hence the need for a 1" P2 ;) ..I had a nice fella offer to sell me another white (90'-91'?) 16" Lava dome WITH the P2 last night and now another one turns up (WITH the P2!!) this morning :LOL: ! I'd be interested if I didn't already have the frame, but thanks very much for offering mate! :D

Cheers

Cheers rob Mac, exactly what I've just bought, now I've got to find somewhere that will cut a thread on it for me! Canuck I've replied to you too.

Back