kona frame/fork wanted

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i'm after a 1993 two-colour kona frame (if you've got one you'll know what i'm talking about. P2's, a headset and velocity stem would also be nice

18in please

i am prepared to consider any model, even a fire mountain, but the paint and decals have to be at least "good"

further considerations now include

1994 lava dome (the really pretty green one)
almost anything alu up to about 1997 or so... (a 1997 koa would rock my tits off)

bump-de-bump

i'm prepared to discuss pretty much anything - but bear in mind i'll be building it from odds and sods. quite fancying an alloy one at the mo to compliment my steelie.

wow - check me out with my complete inability to maintain a train of thought

in addition to the above, i'd like to hear of any scabbily-painted cheap ones. decided i fancy a white one, so i'll get one painted. i blame tallpaul and mr zero.

Got a scabbily painted lower end Kona frame, P2 forks, Impact headset, stem, 'post, brakes.....blah, blah, blah.... basically everything except the wheels. Came from a police auction several years ago and I never got round to doing anything with it. Think it's probably a Fire Mountain but never really put that much effort into finding out. Don't expect too much, but all the bits (STX/LX) seem to be in good working order. No stickers and a poor attempt at a rattle-can disguise! (Hence unsure of model). PM me if interested! Cheers, C-B

cindercone and lavadome

got a 19 cindercone with p2 stem and post for 60 oh and its a 95 model
and a scabby green lavadome 98 19 inch frame no p2 fork though has ordinary forks and stem post seat and bb 45quid

Back