Kona Explosif Wanted

Konaboy

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking for a good quality Explosif if you're wanting to part with yours. Front suspension or Project 2, any age or spec considered. Thanks

Sorry to be brutal, I'm after a frame without any dings and something I can ride before I buy, as it's unknown teritory for me. Thanks for making contact.

Konaboy":1gwkln4b said:
Sorry to be brutal, I'm after a frame without any dings and something I can ride before I buy, as it's unknown teritory for me. Thanks for making contact.

Don't want to be clever but how do you know you want an Explosif, if you haven't ridden one? They ride totally different to anything modern.
I have a recently re painted one (mint) in 18 '93 the concept/prestige version based on the Hot spec, triple butted P2's in matching colour, whats your budget too as these tend to fetch good money.
Grahame's Explosif only has a very minor ding that could be filled very easily with liquid metal then touched in, not at all structural (saw it last night) would be a good buy really as it's suspension corrected.

I've got a 1988 18" Explosif, if you just want an old beater.

It's seen a lot of use (by me) over the last 22 years, mind........

Attachments

• Kona-2.jpg
    Kona-2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 697
At 5'10 - it might fit...

I've been riding a 20 inch cindercone, I'm 6ft and if anything it felt a little small... must be Kona geometry...

Back