Kona explosif frame 17"SOLD

Latatu

Retro Newbie
Kona explosif frame 17" 1996 in very good shape,rock shox judy xc, kona velocity stem , impact headset threaded and magura hs 22 brakes with evo2 kit.
Fork without rubbers,need rebuild but is in good shape.
200 GBP + shipping. Paypal gift.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 523
Re:

Pretty disappointed to have been the first to reply in thread and made clear my interest but upon requesting more photos of the frame (which is not unreasonable if you just post one photo up) have been ignored, again sent a reminder request earlier today which again has been opened but not replied to. Then to check the thread just now to find out it has been sold - charming!

Re: Re:

dnbmatt28":odlodyjy said:
Pretty disappointed to have been the first to reply in thread and made clear my interest but upon requesting more photos of the frame (which is not unreasonable if you just post one photo up) have been ignored, again sent a reminder request earlier today which again has been opened but not replied to. Then to check the thread just now to find out it has been sold - charming!

That's bad :(

Re:

Sorry but contacted me before you by pm. you were the second person.I feel that went well, but I have applied strict contact order.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Re:

I don't doubt your contact order, but I do doubt your manners! It doesn't cost anything to reply and say 'sorry its sold' or 'you are 2nd in line I will let you know if it falls through'. Standard man, Standard!

Cheers
Matt

Back