Kona Dog Collar and Kona seat clamp

Morten Bodilsen

Dirt Disciple
Hi there,

My first retro project with a Lava Dome '94 is nearing its end, but I do need the last small bits:

First and most important I need a Kona Dog Collar, preferably in silver or red, but offers on other colors are welcome :)

Second I need a seat clamp/collar, preferably Kona and silver or red, and also here offers are welcome :)

Size is 29.8 / 30mm.

Cheers,
Morten

Update: I think I'll go with orange, so offers on orange parts are more than welcome! :D

IT WILL BE 29.8 YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT 30.0 FITS FINE,

i HAVE A GREY oops soz caps, seat collar but its the darker grey one as oppossed to a silver grey

Charlieboy28":qcxcjgyp said:
IT WILL BE 29.8 YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT 30.0 FITS FINE,

i HAVE A GREY oops soz caps, seat collar but its the darker grey one as oppossed to a silver grey

Thanks, I had my doubt wether it was 29.8 or 30mm, so I went for the largest :LOL:
I don't think dark grey will suit it, silver grey would be better, as I have the original Race Light bars and seat post in silver grey ;)

But thanks anyway,
Cheers

Sorry for the hijack.

I acquired a 97 fire mountain just before christmas needs a post and clamp pretty sure they'll need to be 27.0/29.8.....

I'll consider any of the OP's rejects if offered.... :D

cookeaa":7crhuw95 said:
Sorry for the hijack.

I acquired a 97 fire mountain just before christmas needs a post and clamp pretty sure they'll need to be 27.0/29.8.....

I'll consider any of the OP's rejects if offered.... :D

No problem cookeaa, and a bump to the top ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I ALSO HAVE A BRAND NEW SILVER SALSA LIP LOCK IN 30.0,bugger sorry still in caps goes lovely on a kona so it does

Back