kona decals

badger1

Dirt Disciple
does any one know were i can get a set of kona u'hu decals/stickers from or do i need to get them custom made its the u'hu part thats tricky to find
092.jpg

I take it you've tried Gil_m?

If you are at a loss, I work for a sign manufacturer, and have made enquiries about this before (my bike is post "retro" and wasnt in the catalogue, so Gil doesn't have my decals).

Basically, with a good enough image, I can get the graphic guys to make the image, then get it printed onto sticky vinyl
Let me know, and I will have a word when I get back after New Year

G

have order'd a set from gil so just need to get bike painted and rebuilt
thanks for all your help guys
i will post pictures when its finished

I don't own a Kona (would love to though) but I had to read this thread only because I knew gil would drop a set of decals in here out of nowhere.

Quick plug for him here - I know there are many places to get these but gil's are top quality and he delivers - fast! If it's going to be a while, he tells you up front and you're never disappointed.

My neighbour does them / has done them for me, for free in the past. gil charges a more than fair price (quite low actually); so much so that I don't use the free ones from my neighbour anymore. No messing around with gil's stuff as it's already tweaked and all the fine details have been figured out.

(no I'm not related, not a business partner, never met gil - just a very happy customer)

Happy New Year ........... now to find myself a Kona.

Are Gils decals cut around the lettering, or are they cut in a rectangle around the whole decal...?

That is to say, are the stickers word shaped, or a simple rectangle?

:D

Back