Kona Complete Bike

PedroE8

Dirt Disciple
I´m looking for a Kona complete bike / mostly complete (can be all original or with aftermarket parts).
Ideally a Cinder Cone or Lava Dome.
Let me know what you have! :cool:

I have this at 18”, will include the frame, Project Two fork, Kona Impact headset, Kona 165 alloy bars, original Seatpost, Shimano LX chainset and front mech plus an FSA bottom bracket.

Easy enough to find decent parts to build it and it’s always great to build your own bike :)

PM me if interested.

Re: Re:

ThomasElliott":33f7nw0r said:
That's a good looking Cinder Cone! If PedroE8 passes on it I'd be very interested.

I’ll keep that in mind.

I was in the process of building it up with Suntour XC Pro as I felt it deserved an upgrade but a Hei Hei from 91 has come along.
The frame is actually a 91 but a previous owner decided a long time ago they preferred the red of the 92 so had it powder coated. They are essentially the same frame using Kona’s own top of the range tubes. It’s an amazing job and although used, the paint is fantastic still. Repro decals show some wear but just look at it :LOL:

Minifreak":2a3wy2yd said:
I have this at 18”, will include the frame, Project Two fork, Kona Impact headset, Kona 165 alloy bars, original Seatpost, Shimano LX chainset and front mech plus an FSA bottom bracket.

Easy enough to find decent parts to build it and it’s always great to build your own bike :)

PM me if interested.

PM headed your way in a couple of minutes!

Back