Kona Fan
FRAME 17"
P2 FORK
VELOCITY STEM
KONA 165 BARS
IMPACT HEADSET
O-BEAM SEATPOST
£115 (or £90 for bare frame only)
- I will swap for smaller steel Kona 14-16" for my lady friend (this one I bought and is unfortunately slightly too big)

Kona Cinder Cone Joe Murray circa 1992 17" Fuselage
A nice authentic early '90s Kona CinderCone in red - recent barn-find it measures 17" C-T 15" C-C, good honest original red paint and decals, the odd cosmetic chip in the paint, but completely original with no dents or damage, nice and light, straight and genuine cindercone - brilliant project for refurb, or build it up and enjoy it as it is.

Fuselage package for sale here INCLUDES:
- frame, p2 fork, o-beam seatpost, velocity stem with hanger, impact headset £115+delivery UK buyers only - I will post (£12.50 fuselage, £9.50 bare frame)

Options to swap the bare frame for an even smaller one for the g/f is also an option ie I need a Kona 15 for this - any model.

Sorry - photos are aweful - more to follow

Attachments

• PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 4,212
  • PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 4,211
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 4,212
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 4,212
I'll put you down for bars and seat-post if it doesn't sell as a complete Fuselage in the next 48hours.

Hi

I have a more modern olive green cindercone frame in I think 16" possibly 14" I would be willing to swap. My ladies ride but a little bit too small for her (she is quite tall!)

can do pics this eve

cheers

Martin

1992 Cindercone

I'd be interested in the frame and seatpost if you are splitting. I have just about everything else to complete a build. Let me know a price if this is the case.

Thank you,

Stuart

Turns out it is a 2005 cindercone - best pic I can find on web at present is this found on gumtree:

http://belfast.gumtree.com/posting_imag ... _big__.jpg

Pictures of actual bike to follow

V good condition

I have marzocchi sus forks in it at present & a brand new fsa headset.

I would be willing to do a straight swap for either just frames or could provide forks, frame, fsa headset, bottom bracket with isis truativ cranks, suspension seatpost, bars & stem for your bundle ( if you left the bb in that would be sweet but not essential).

I have just realised you are after a steel frmae , this is alu but the minimal travel seatpost takes the sting out of the ride.

Basically the bike owes me nothing & just want the complaining that it's a bit too small to end :LOL:

I would be happy to consider frame swap if you can supply C-C and C-T measurements of the frame - even though it is Alu not steel, although I probably shouldn't fit the non-suspension corrected forks to it if I did go for it. Mine is not cosmetically perfect, but its a nice solid original steel version with no dents/damage and pretty light for a steel bike, and would make a brilliant renovation project - will last a lifetime if looked after.

Hi fella

I'm pretty sure it's a 16" frame - cosmetically it's in good condition - no dents etc. Few chips in paint - mainly to the chainstay which I have covered to protect from further chips

There may be a frame geometry diagram on the net - will take look otherwise measurements to follow this eve.

Your cindy looks ace - I am willing to throw in everything to make it a straight swap & each buildable without any other parts needed. If suspension forks aren't her bag I'm sure you could do a straight swap for some sus corrected p2's - if only I had a spare set lying about

The only reason I want rid of this one is it's the wrong size for my girlfriend. I built it up using spare parts I had - she's cruisng on xtr v's which is a little overkill for the 5 miles every couple of weeks the bike gets used!

Back