Kona cinder cone colours

Milesalex

Dirt Disciple
Hello.
I have recently purchased a 94 cinder cone and I'm curious about the stem & forks. Is it normal or an option to have them different colours, silver forks and bronze stem.
I've looked at many photos but they all seem to have matching colours. Reason is I want to restore it back to its original spec.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• s-l1600_12.jpg
    s-l1600_12.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 33
Thanks, that's what I was thinking to. I'm keeping the P2's so need to work out if it's cheaper to respray the stem or buy a replacement.

If you get a replacement, you can sell the one you've got for basically the same money, so might only cost you postage.

It's usually cheaper (and better for originality) to get the right part than to try to modify the wrong one, for this reason.
Nice bike. Mines 95😍

Innit?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Innit?
Nice one m8.
It's hard to tell if it's silver or bronze, just sent a message to seller.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back