Kona Cinder Cone - Cheap BIN!

£450 for the cranks alone?! What is this guy smoking? :shock:

That auction is brilliant. :LOL:

A: put the seat post like that so that the name was completely visible knew that would get some going

Yeah, it's so much easier to remove the saddle, turn seatpost around, bolt saddle back in back to front and retighten seatpost than it is to take a picture of the seatpost from the front...

EDIT: While you lot are at it, you wanna tell him it's 14 years old not 10?

I feel guilty now for buying a Cindercone for £53.00 on ebay yesterday. I must have undermined his market!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
at least its got 'xtr throughout' oh hang on a minute is that an xt front mech i see? hmmmm :roll:

If he doesn't lower his reserve he'll spend £2,700 on ebay fees and STILL not sell it.

Some people are genuinely innocent about the value of their assets, but I am concerned that he received a bid of £500 in the first auction. There is some decent kit on the bike, but it doesn't seem to me to add up to more than £400 at best, which values the bike at £300, less an allowance as it's pick up only. Say £250. So can that £500 bid have been a genuine independent bid? If not, the word innocent doesn't apply. Caveat emptor might be more to the point.

Maybe Anthony...but it is cash on collection so if it turns out to be a lemon, you just walk away.
I think he really does believe it is worth in excess of £1000.

Harryburgundy":2wwkl3gt said:
the seat post was put in to my spec and i chose to have it that way not everyone elses. as for how much i want for the bike well it has to be closer to 11000.00 i will not let it go for much less

At least I had a reply.

11000!!!!!

Ok, now, how many Kona Cindercones can be bought for 11000.00?

Back