Kona Cinder Cone 1997 18/19"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Cinder-C ... 33893eb475

Looks 19" to me but you never know. Under the grime it looks very stock indeed and any bike that still has it's front reflector usually indicates an easy life. Swap the Indy C's for something decent and you've got a great machine.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My thoughts exactly, I'll let you know once I've picked it up on Saturday. That'll be 6 in the stable right now, the third '97, and Kona number 10 since '94. Hi, my name is Dave and I'm a Konaholic. :facepalm:

Sub 150 = deal! That's the post Christmas slump for you. Ditch the C's and you have a cracking mid level ride. Enjoy!

Yes it is a 19", which is fine with me. I have no problems with 18" or 19" Kona hardtails. Another original owner bike, and it is completely stock apart from bar ends (ditched straight away), grips and tyres. A few rubs on the paint but no chips or dings and no chainsuck marks. Chain is about 1/8 inch worn so will be thrown away but the rest is just fine. The crud is much worse than in the photo though. Thick greasy road grime everywhere. Looks like I'll be cleaning for a while!

Thick grime is good though; means the components are protected better. Some good degreaser, a bit of patience and it'll all be worth it :)

Back