KOna Cincercone orginal complete bike 1997

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,
I have this 18" Cindercone that I think Im letting go. Its a bit dirty for now... But it still runs on orginal brakepads, chain, casette (sunrace!) and stuff. So pretty original. Seatpost (that has been stock) and tyers has been changed for some not-so-nice-parts. It got a few scratches here and there and the headbade/sticker is missing. XT/LX/Sugino/Gripshift series. Saddel has some scrufs and is rusty on the rails. Gonna give it a nice clean before it ships out... any suggesting for what its worth?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7in53cmjzk05 ... .41.09.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v5mrvtj2ecy1 ... .41.01.jpg

Re:

Very nice Cinder Cone! A '95 actually ;)
Wouldn't know where to begin price wise though :?
When you have decided on a price drop me a line if you like, I may be interested. Alway's loved the color of the '95 C.Cone. Living in Denmark too which could be handy

Hey, Just give me a call and we can talk it over. 817422074 What about 1500dkr? Will that be in your range?

Yetidh9":8385hmvj said:
Hey, Just give me a call and we can talk it over. 817422074 What about 1500dkr? Will that be in your range?

Sounds like a number we can work with mate :D

I'm just heading off to bed now though so would it be alright if I gave you a bell tomorrow? Is that your phone number? (9 digits?)

jep, thats my phone number. Give me a call.. Would love if it goes to a retrobiker and not just ends up as a trashed commuter.

Re: last of the good ones!

Wasn't 95 the last if the steel cinder cones? IMHO, 95 was the best all around year Kona ever had!!! Nice rig for sure.

Nope. They carried on to 99 I think.

The 95 was, IMO, the best spec'ed version. In that condition based on previous sales, I think you'd be looking at around £200-225 maximum.

Thanks for the evaluation of it. I ended up asking £160ish.. I think that we will try to keep it in Denmark. Chanuck is interested... now we just need a way to get it shipped... full bikes are bloody expensive to ship in Denmark

Latest posts

Back