Kona cantilever seatpost hanger

Iordanov

Dirt Disciple
Hi folks, writing you from Paris, France.

I always wanted to have a "Kona Explosif" of the beginning of the 90', but I'm tall and it's hard ton find a 20'. I just found one, but the guy (French, but south of France...) was a pig so I'm obliged to have it repainted (full black). I will post pictures of it when it will be cool.

Also, the guys used v brake and lost all of the cantilever stuff. I found almost everything EXCEPT the cantilever seatpost hanger (you know, this sort of second seatpost which is installed on the seat tube just on top of the top tube).

I'm shure that some of you (shame on you) use v brake but have kept this little silly (but necessary) little black collar.

I will of course pay for the shipping to France and the price of the object (be reasonnable ;-))

Best regards, Nicolas

Kona cantilever hanger

Hi, don't know if it is in plastic, but I would be surprised.

I tried to attach two pictures. If it works, please tell me?

Best regards, Nicolas

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 286
  • ScreenShot003.jpg
    ScreenShot003.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 286
Yep thats the one - I've one in the garage - was looking at it this afternoon wondering if i should hang onto it or get rid of it!

Even a plastic one, I'm interested! What is your price? The less Expensive Small Packet is £4... but I asking myself if it cannot just go in an enveloppe...

Of course there's the price for it!

Waiting for U. Regards, Nicolas

Back