Kliein Quantum Pro With Mektronic Shifting System

I would like to own one, but the price is beating me at the moment - both here and on ebay.

Richard

Re:

Can't see the bike on Ebay

The other one at $6666 sold by Oh Yeah! (oh please!) has been kicking around for well over a year and the price has done nothing but go up!

My Klein Q-Race with full DA and Race-X-Lite wheels was £800 so they are out there at sensible money

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Thanks for all the feed back guys. I am certainly negotiable on the price. I based my price on a similar bike I saw on ebay and on what a Klein collector who owns Trek shop told me. The bike is in absolute mint condition. The paint and frame are immaculate. The bike was wiped down and after every use. I am the original owner. The frame was not used until 2006 at a bike shop called Spokes Etc. In Alexandria Va. Had to have it the moment I saw it. It came equipped with Durace components and Ksyrium SSC wheels. I added the Mektonic system a couple of months later. I love the system and it has never given me a moments trouble. The ebay listing link is http://m.ebay.com/itm/231260005948?nav=SEARCH. This is truly a great bike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The bike is nice but it really is expensive. I hope you get what you want for it but it is out of my league by a long, long way.

Richard

Yes, the Mektronic was the replacement for the Zap system. They complete systems are hard to come by. My bike certainly wont be worth it to everybody. Maybe even nobody. Which is fine since I'm not a highly motivated seller but an certainly willing to negotiate some on the price . I love the bike and have taken painstakingly care of it. The year the Klein frame, the condition, and the Mektronic system make it a very unique bike. The Mektronic system had its naysayers when it was out. I personally love the system. I replaced the Durace derailers and shifters with Mektronic when I got the bike and have never regretted it. Klein and Mektronic are a piece of cycling history. If a historic bike is of interest to you, then you wont find a better looking or better performing one. Beautiful to look at and quick as greased lightening. I appecritiate

Yes, the Mektronic was the replacement for the Zap system. They complete systems are hard to come by. My bike certainly wont be worth it to everybody. Maybe even nobody. Which is fine since I'm not a highly motivated seller but an certainly willing to negotiate some on the price . I love the bike and have taken painstakingly care of it. The year the Klein frame, the condition, and the Mektronic system make it a very unique bike. The Mektronic system had its naysayers when it was out. I personally love the system. I replaced the Durace derailers and shifters with Mektronic when I got the bike and have never regretted it. Klein and Mektronic are a piece of cycling history. If a historic bike is of interest to you, then you wont find a better looking or better performing one. Beautiful to look at and quick as greased lightening. I apprecitiate all of your comments and interest.

Latest posts

Back