Kliein Quantum Pro With Mektronic Shifting System

Contrary to what Retro Guru said, these bikes are not readily available. My Klein Quantum Pro is not easily found even without the Mektronic.

pic , is it 8 speed or 9? why was the rolf front wheel fitted ?

Ps If its for a collector the correct chainring would need to be fitted at that price

Attachments

• kqp.JPG
    kqp.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 1,407
Re:

Hi Retro, thanks for the post. The bike came with Rolf Vector pro wheels. I replaced them with Ksyrium SSC wheels and put the Rolfs on my Trek 5200 OCLV with Durace. I didnt have the front wheel when the pictures was taken thats why you are seeing a Rolf I had. The bike would be sold with matching Ksyriums unless the wanted the Rolfs.

Re:

More pics

Attachments

• klein8.jpg
    klein8.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1,373
  • klein2.jpg
    klein2.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 1,373
  • klein3.jpg
    klein3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,373
  • klein5.jpg
    klein5.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,373
  • klein9.jpg
    klein9.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,373
be careful with that paint finish , you can see the front brake cable is wearing the paint off the head tube as its missing the protector now

I bought a Mektronik equipped Vitus ZX1 on marketplaats last year for roughly a quarter what you're asking here. It's not a super rare group, and a ZX1 (the first ever carbon monocoque from 1990) is arguably a much rarer and more sought after (especially by the Japanese cognoscenti) frame than this.

You might have more luck if you priced it realistically. As it is, it's the stuff of dreams. Yours mostly!!!

Re:

Hi Grease Monkey, im sure you bought a great bike. But you are incorrect if you think you the Mektronic set is readily available and you think thhe Viitus is more desireable than my Klein Quantum Pro. Glad you found a great bike.

Guys! i think a lot of you had informed him so just let him be.
Hope he manage to find a buyer who does not mind overprice.

Back