hfordham

Dirt Disciple
1995 Klein Quantum Pro 56 cm frame went unbuilt until 2006
Blue fading to purple/burgundy
Durace component group
Mavic Mektronic system with original manual
Ksyrium SSC wheels
The bike is perfect in every way.
I live in Bowie, Maryland in the United States and will post pics later today.

4403 euro

Please go to ebay for pics. For some reason I cant post them on this site. Keep getting a size error.

Re:

Thanks for the input. Tried to post pics I have on ebay but got an error saying the file was too large. I will post pics and more detail. I have never tried to sell one of my bikes before, so I am kind of a rookie at this.

Welcome to the forum,

I do not know much about the bike you are selling but you have quoted a price of 6000 US Dollars - it must be a good bike.

Richard

Re:

HI Richard, yeah its a great bike but not one for everybody. I would definitely say its one of the more unique bikes you could fine and great for a collector. Will miss it if it sells. Love the Mektronic system too.

Re:

Yes, that is correct. Pics are posted on ebay. There is another bike like mine out there without the Mektronic system. The seller is asking $6699. Along with my Klein I posted pics of my Trek 5200 with Durace and my all time favorite Trek 2300 frame that is waiting for a rebuild.

Is the Mektronic system worth £3000? I found a frame for sale for £600 so the Mektronic seems very expensive indeed.

Richard

Back