Klein Team/Rainforest/Mardi Gras and Gator Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well John being an ex graffitti artist BITD I think I probaly have given myself a head start... :LOL:
I really like doing Kleins because time after time I see people get them wrong.
Either the colour or then they mess up the decals and as you know if your doing a bike its got to be right...
Regarding the RAL colours I dont think RAL do fluorescents...?
Thats the thing theres always been this mystery surrounding Kleins and other retro MTB manufacturers regarding the colours.Just for the record the Klein colours vary as well....
Theres going to be a few sets of forks available to....
J
DSC02970.jpg

DSC02849.jpg

I concur with everyone else, probably the best respray I've ever seen. if it wasnt too much of a PITA for you(?) then you'd probs have a steady stream of potential customers wanting resprays ;)

...if this is an option PM me ;)

I would also be interested as the paint on my Attitude is tatty and well,those are the best colours :cool:

Crell":ro9ez1rp said:
people-clapping_businesspeople.gif

^^ I think the one on the left is particularly pleased with the results.

She's a real happy girl! But the third one over looks a bit patronising though and I certainly would want praise regarding paint and colours from that bloke wearing a Maroon shirt with a nasty blue polyester suit - matalan-tastic!

Very good job !!!!!
Do you really use the neon colors ?
For respraying my EST, it's very expensive color. On other hand, do you have use a special varnish against the UV ?

pete_mcc":2t6vehqe said:
Crell":2t6vehqe said:
people-clapping_businesspeople.gif

^^ I think the one on the left is particularly pleased with the results.

She's a real happy girl! But the third one over looks a bit patronising though and I certainly would want praise regarding paint and colours from that bloke wearing a Maroon shirt with a nasty blue polyester suit - matalan-tastic!

I thought he looked Groovy ;)
That is a wonderful picture for so many reasons !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back