Klein rigid 95' fork for sale

Magura

Retro Newbie
I posted about this fork a couple of days ago, and have since been flooded in PM's, asking for photos.
This took me a bit by surprise, and to be honest, I have kinda lost track of whom asked for what.
So here it is, including a photo.

As the topic says, a Klein rigid for for sale.

Fits a 21" attitude or adriot.

Current best offer 200 eur.

Attachments

• SAM_0405scl.JPG
    SAM_0405scl.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,572
Darn...almost what Im looking for too (would have paid strong money too) as Im looking for a moonrise fork.

This is very big - Im after a 19" fuselage version. You cant cut these down can you? Assuming due to the way they are manufactured :(

As we are talking a difference of like 5mm from a 19" to a 21", I would say that it sure can be done.

Magura":6022twtq said:
As we are talking a difference of like 5mm from a 19" to a 21", I would say that it sure can be done.

Not possible...
That fork looks like 22"

Shamus":1eozcdaq said:
Magura":1eozcdaq said:

Not possible...
That fork looks like 22"

I have modified a fork like this one, one size down in the past. All it takes is welding on a new raceway, and machining it down to size.

The fork sure came off a 21" :)

Magura":2prebirw said:
I have modified a fork like this one, one size down in the past. All it takes is welding on a new raceway, and machining it down to size.

Well.. if you go that way, but without cutting and welding it does not fit.

btw... that is not 1995. That is MC1 fork so -93 and before. ;)

Back