Klein Pulse Race 19" Pace/XT/USE

Flan

Dirt Disciple
For sale my Klein Pulse Race (1997-199:cool:

The size is 19” Centre BB to Top

Overall the paint is in quite good condition, needs some new stickers though. The cables are knackered and she could do with a good service (been sat in my friends shed for a few years). I have been told by some very honest members that this bike could be worth £500-900

However, I would have been happy with a fraction of that, so to pass the good will on im selling the bike for £350ono so everyone is a winner 

Spec

XT cranks, rear mech, front mech Deore V brakes and shifters.
USE Post with shim
Pace RC36 Evo’s
Bontrager Superstock rear wheel (note the front one has gone missing so I have a v v cheap one for now)

B41555A4-75A5-4E92-A117-0DDC367E31D7-1866-000002E32C982D61.jpg

4E5ABDAC-0772-4F9E-9D7D-5DC0C43DF409-1866-000002E3409C45CC.jpg

Give you ninety for it...? :p

:LOL:
Welcome to the site and good luck with it - if you hang about, in about 6 months time you'll have a dozen bikes/projects, no money and be searching for a replacement one of these ... that's just how it goes I'm afraid!

Whoever is telling you this is worth £500 - £900 has not got a clue what they are talking about............

Its a Trek/Klein and only a Pulse at that, sorry to piss on your firworks but a simple completed item search on Ebay is a good guide -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=k ... =1&_ipg=50

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was gonna say when U had it up for £90 it was worth a punt but I wouldn't of classed it as super cheap. Seen em go on eBay for less in the past

As above, this would go for ~£150 on eBay although the forks are worth £70 individually. £90 was crazy but £350 is even worse ;)

Back