KLEIN PINNY sold PP...

talisman

Dirt Disciple
OK having a huge life clear out, brought this for the girlfriend but has stood in the spare bedroom unused for the past two years.

Unsure of size but it,s fairly small, serial number is p12a3

Frame. forks and uncut bars all resprayed by the famous argos boys, with new decals and a lovley top coat of laqceur.

Everything else is all NOS as follows.

Deore LX hubs,mavic 317 rims, with halo tyres
Deore xtr headset, use seat pin, hope skewers, avid shorty 6 brakes with thumbies,kkt pedals, 8 speed rear block,deore xt rear mech.

Everything is totally as new.

Looking for 525.00.....not been keeping up with the bike world lately but i feel thats a fair price given the condition.

Should it not sell then it can stay put for a while longer.

HAD A TRAWL OF NET AND WOULD SEEM ORIGINAL PRICE WAS A BIT HEAVY..GIVEN SOME OF PARTS ON THE BIKE....WOULD RATHER SELL THAN STORE AS I WILL NEVER GET THE LIFE CLEAR OUT GOING!!!!!!!!

Collection only, from either Brentwood, chelmsford or colchester essex, maybe putting a few off who live miles away, have a bike shop near me so can locate a bike box and package up really well for delivery at cost.....

Pyment via good old paypal for delivery, old fashioned cash on collection
Regards talisman

Attachments

• k 002.jpg
    k 002.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,878
talisman":1l4nzuzw said:
Any feedback guys a few views but no comments.....

I think that you might well be better off splitting mate as its a lovely frame but I'd imagine most people would want to put period correct parts on there..........

Early evening bump.....loads of views but very little feedback on this....

Whats the reaction likely to be if i list my indi fab deluxe full nos xtr later......??....more or less intrest than the klien

Is it just post christmas blues...

Should,nt bump this again i know....but trying to gain some intrest in this and the indi just posted......

Or away in the darkest corner of the spare room for another day!!!!

talisman":20c49xjq said:
Early evening bump.....loads of views but very little feedback on this....

Whats the reaction likely to be if i list my indi fab deluxe full nos xtr later......??....more or less intrest than the klien

Is it just post christmas blues...

Honesty here as I'm not a Klein fan, but the modern parts have practically zero value on here, as it's "retrobike" which is a clue.
This doesn't leave much, but the frame and fork/bars rear mech. The fork and original bars add a lot of value, as does the nice condition, but the price is a little optimistic.
There would be a lot of interest in the frame/forks/bars/shifters combo, if the price was adjusted accordingly and as ever Splitting is always the best.

We're not supposed to comment on prices much, but trying to be helpful and you did ask for feedback.

Wold Ranger":210d4u96 said:
We're not supposed to comment on prices much, but trying to be helpful and you did ask for feedback.

Agree. IMO you would be better of selling the frame/fork/stem as one lot.

Ok would seem i paid over the odds for this one, the other half liked it at the time....shame we have,nt the time to trundle the trails on a sunny day....

Splitting not really a option......took your advise on board revised selling price and thats it for me sink or swim as i,m not giving it away...somebody else can rebuild it period correct.

525.00......bargain if you knew what i paid

Back