KLEIN MC1 1" quill - SOLD

Void(EN12-82)

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I wanna put up my MC1 stem/bar combo. I was gonna use it with my Rascal, but since it's probably gonna get a Manitou fork and ControlTech ahead stem I might as well see if someone else wants it.

So up for sale is a KLEIN MC1: 150mm stem length, 1" Quill, 575mm bar width... has some rise, dunno how much (15 degress max I guess) and also the brake cable noodle.

It's currently paint stripped... was gonna respray it in black (to match my Tange Switchblades). There's no damage whatsoever, no end crips, no dents and no scratches in the alu. Just looks like new, just not painted ;-)

Looking for £70 posted within Europe. Pics included in this album, not all the paint is off yet, but I'll get that cleaned up if you want:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2a8d2196a20d854a#cid=2A8D2196A20D854A&id=2A8D2196A20D854A!203

Thanx for reading and have a good one! :)

Void

Is this stem still available?

Hello,

Very interested in this stem. I'm an American living in Germany and am willing to travel to pick this up... We may head to Kuekenhoff in the next couple of weeks for the tulips.

New member here but am in the process of restoring my old Klein Rascal and would like to go back to the Spinner fork/MC1 stem I had when I bought it back in '91. Shipping the frame to JonRock for a custom paint job based on the Nightstorm and would love to have the fork/stem painted at teh same time.

Currently has an old Girvin linkage fork with a Chris King Aheadset... May have that painted as well.

Great site guys...

- Rob

BTW, I have an extra gloss black Controltech 1" stem at home...brand new still in the plastic sleeve. Bought it for my wife's old Cannondale years ago but never installed it.

Will get the length/rise when tonight and start a new thread.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great service...

Stem/bar combo is packed in w/my Rascal on the way back to the US where I'll rejoin it sometime in mid-July.

Can't wait to get the whole fuselage back to stock w/a Spinner fork and get it painted in a classic Klein paint scheme.

Back