Klein Atttiude Dolomite 1990/91 18" SOLD!

baca01":3bzv5lri said:
Hi, do kliens come up a bit small. What height person would this suit?

Thanks
Baca

i'm 5 8" and the way its set up is the way i ride it, could go a few inches taller with a longer seatpost.

right size, good prize and the absolute wrong time,...
been lookig for this a long time.
too bad
i wish you no luck. so i can ask for this bike when the money is back.
cheers kay

Sweet bike. These things don't come up for sale often. Someone should jump all over it. If it were a XL I would think about it. I LOVE those bikes. Good luck.

Thought i would have got a least 1 firm offer on this :?

Don't think its priced to high with all the comments, i have lost count of the amount of times i read people saying this is their dream bike, don't see that many for sale in the UK.

Don't really want to Ebay this as i want it to go to a RB home ;)

adymcd":1v4hryg2 said:
Im guessing at 5'10" this is going to be too small would you say? What is the effective top tube?

top tube centre to centre is 21", centre of b/b to top of seat tube is 17", i've known a few people the same height as you ride this size frame, trouble is the next size up is a 20" medium in this year/colourway.

thesneaker":lyvwtz6q said:
adymcd":lyvwtz6q said:
Im guessing at 5'10" this is going to be too small would you say? What is the effective top tube?

top tube centre to centre is 21", centre of b/b to top of seat tube is 17", i've known a few people the same height as you ride this size frame, trouble is the next size up is a 20" medium in this year/colourway.

Do you mean 21" effective ie centre of stem bolt to centre of seat post in a straight line? Or is that dimension more?

adymcd":2iz27r8w said:
thesneaker":2iz27r8w said:
adymcd":2iz27r8w said:

Do you mean 21" effective ie centre of stem bolt to centre of seat post in a straight line? Or is that dimension more?

sorry didn't read your message clearly (had abit of wine) efective is 21.5" with me holding the tape measure as straight as i can, its running a 120mm MC1 stem so you could go for a 135/150.

For the rest of the bank holiday weekend the price is £1000 BUT with no wheels as i have had to use them on something else :oops:

You will of course still get the original XT cassette, price does not include shipping.

NO MORE MESSERS PLEASE, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, THANKS

Back