Klein Attitude Wet Dream Build

dbmtb":2wbebh1q said:
It's a Klein. Hardly anyone actually RIDES them. The paint might get damaged.

I Ride the S*it out of mine.... the paint stays fine unless you f*** up and wreck..... or lean it up against anything

Good luck with your dream Klien build! There are a lot of beautiful examples kicking around the site.

Nice one Mike..... :LOL:

Took my Backfire out for a thrash the other week and due to certain opinions felt a bit of a black sheep!

J

ameybrook":23s8h070 said:
dbmtb":23s8h070 said:

From this past weekend.

wilk9.jpg

Don't go overboard with expensive parts. The paint sufficient to turn heads. Make it functional with solid shifting and brakes. M735 or M900.

Nice moonrise. What kind of tires were you riding on?

Well I am pleased to see myself proven wrong and that not all Kleins are garage queens after all.

Well I am pleased to see myself proven wrong and that not all Kleins are garage queens after all.

SF Klein":3jut5fbb said:
ameybrook":3jut5fbb said:
dbmtb":3jut5fbb said:

From this past weekend.

wilk9.jpg

Don't go overboard with expensive parts. The paint sufficient to turn heads. Make it functional with solid shifting and brakes. M735 or M900.

Nice moonrise. What kind of tires were you riding on?

deathgrips

I wanted to go non shimano etc on my McMahon ti but settled for m900 f+r mechs and xt thumbies, the cost of Paul mechs and thumbies where huge and the m900 stuff is a joy to use. I think some stuff just doesn't warrant the huge money it gets.

Well guys, out on the Kona today, but couldn't stop thinking about my pending affair..........fuselage decision will be made in next 2 days! Although I now owe the wife a lot of favours! :(

Ok, missed a lot of Klein sales over the last wee while, and in a moment of frustration turned to the esteemed Mr JonRock, seeking enlightenment......... so my new Attitude fuselage will be with me in about 4 weeks, cannot wait, will keep the finish a secret cos I'm sad little man! As regards groupset etc, I have been lovingly fondling old Suntour equipment, and I like a lot, so as usual, a question- anyone know the name of, or have some suntour compact drive cranks? Did they make xc pro in compact? And is it true White industries are one and the same?

I await the collective genius to reply.......... :D

Back