Klein Attitude MC2 Nightstorm fuselage plus more

Craigk

Old School Hero
Time has come to part with this beauty, as other things need to be conquered now....... 20 inch MC2 Attitude, painted by Jon in nightstorm, with matched judys up front. 117 mm btm bracket, new bearings in this and headset when it was painted 3 yrs ago, I think. will confirm as it is dated on the chainstay. A couple of scratches in paint, nothing major, but structurally the frame is perfect. No dings or cracks at all. included will be a control tech seat post, NOS (to this build) Dia Compe cantis, xlite chiken stix in matching ano blue, anno blue seat clamp, subtour xc crankset, ( I only used 2 rings, middle and outer, no granny is present) onza blue ano beartrap pedals,and xt rear mech, as well as xt thumbies. I can provide more detail and pictures on request, as the bike is in storage at the minute. if you search my user, you should be able to find my build thead. Please forgive the brevity of the post, but I had to steel myself to get this up and part with it, but at least I have put it out there for others to enjoy! Regarding cost, I am looking for £1200, and if it must be posted, the buyer will need to make these arrangements, as I am always busy, and a little disorganised, and would not want to let anyone down on their expected delivery date. Any other queries, please ask, but be knid, this is breaking my heart!

Attachments

• 1407355985727.jpg
    1407355985727.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,095
Dear Craigk,
I am really interested in this bike. Could you provide more pictures for me to the below email address, gibberwock@hotmail.com
As you mentioned in the post, I need to arrange the shipment by myself, right? Or could I offer a price including the freight?
Look forward to your reply, thanks.

I am taking some pics tonight for another chap, I will surely send them on to you. I would need you to arrange shipping, as I simply do not have the time at the minute. Whereabouts are you based?

Thanks Craig.

Re:

Hi all, sorry I have been away dealing with car issues, owning a 1993 hilux surf is a headache sometimes, wish I didn't love retro things! The kleinis still for sale unfortunately, prospective buyer could not raise the funds.... Anyone who was interested, please pm me, and I will get updated pics and such to you. Thanks, craigk.

Back