klein attitude comp in plymouth uk

klein4sale

Retro Newbie
Hey guys. This is my very first post here.

I have recently accuired a klein attitude comp :) i have been told they are worth some good money.

As far as im aware its all origional. Rock shock indy forks (yellow) shimano lx gears and draliums. Shimano v breaks. It has red / orange pearl paint. With yellow.klein attitue comp stickers. And a thompson elite seat post. (Which has been very poorly chopped)

The frame is super straight! And super light! Like no other bike ive had before. This thing is craaaazy light!!!

I was wondering if you pedal heads could offer me any advice about it? And if anyone was willing to purchase it? Locally obviously. (Plymouth uk) I dont have the means to ship it. Nor post it! I have no idea how the hell to upload images either. Email me directly and il send photos as required!

Martin-goss-williams@hotmail.co.uk

Price.... £1000. Untill i know its true worth lol

Many thanks
Martin

Re:

There's a better section here for valuations Martin, it needs a firm price to be in the sale section, please read the forum rules, good luck. :D

Re:

Happens all the time here!, welcome.
Quite often it's better to list these things on eBay and let the current market dictate the value in the auction. To avoid disappointment though, don't get your values and expectations mixed up with earlier Kleins, there is signigicant difference depending on model, year, spec, condition etc. Hopefully you will get some good valuations in the how much is my XYZ worth section, sorry but I don't know anything about the newer ones to help.

Re:

I can never find that "How much is it worth?" forum - which is where you need to ask. Can anyone provide a link to it? Also if you have the serial number (underneath the bottom bracket) it will give the model/year/size information.

Re: Re:

unclebuck":3l970v6z said:
I can never find that "How much is it worth?" forum - which is where you need to ask. Can anyone provide a link to it? Also if you have the serial number (underneath the bottom bracket) it will give the model/year/size information.

Here to help ;)

viewforum.php?f=78

Hi Martin,

Sounds like a Klein Attitude Comp built in 2000. That came with a mix of Shimano Deore LX and so-named Icon parts.
I bought the same bike earlier this year for about 200 including p&p here on Retrobike.
That was fairly cheapbut I've had to put quite some time in it to get it right.
But 300 for a fine example would be ok to ask. For a very nice bike in very good condition maybe 400.
At the moment, someone here in The Netherlands asks 625, so there's quite a bandwith.

example:

Attachments

• klein_attitudecomp_1.jpg
    klein_attitudecomp_1.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 1,082
Back