KLEIN ATTITUDE COMP 1997 FRAME PERFECT!!!!

I HAVE A FRAME "KLEIN ADEPT PRO" IN 2002, FULL SUSPENSION IN SIZE L, IN GOOD CONDITION WITH SOME BRANDS OF USE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR FRAME FOR A CHANGE, YOU SEND PHOTOS. THANKS AND GREETINGS!

OK, so this frame was built after Trek acquired Klein, but before they moved production from Chehalis?

So it's still a 'proper' Klein in so much as it's made in the right place, but it's not the sort of Klein that some people go absolutely batsh*t crazy over.

It's still lovely though :cool: - I had an Attitude Race from the same era. Good luck with the sale.

THE FRAME FOR THE CHANGE:

img273q.jpg

img282h.jpg

img279f.jpg

Barneyballbags said:
OK, so this frame was built after Trek acquired Klein, but before they moved production from Chehalis?

So it's still a 'proper' Klein in so much as it's made in the right place, but it's not the sort of Klein that some people go absolutely batsh*t crazy over.

It's still lovely though :cool: - I had an Attitude Race from the same era. Good luck with the sale.

exactly

novekili":1ijp8zel said:
Post Trek but still built at Chehalis by Klein. The last Kleins were built in 2000 if I'm not wrong...

"Post Trek" and built by Trek at the Klein factory after they bought the name.

Back