KLEIN ATTITUDE 95__________SOLD

RikiRiki":1av2il4o said:
Yes Iknow, If you like I can send you a klein attitude bluesky, frame fork and mc2 for 1100 Euros. But this cost more the corak reef is more dificult to find and it has the head metal logo, that mean it´s build in...

Do you understand me?

Now I get your point! ;)

RikiRiki":18q5mzo9 said:
Yes Iknow, If you like I can send you a klein attitude bluesky, frame fork and mc2 for 1100 Euros. But this cost more the corak reef is more dificult to find and it has the head metal logo, that mean it´s build in...

Do you understand me?

no, i dont. the head tube badge only means that the bike was meant for the European market. the bike was built in the same place by the same people as any other Klein of that time. the head badge usually sells for 30-50Euro so certainly does not justify a higher asking price.

yes, Coral Reef is more rare but for a good reason. it's ugly... not much demand. Sea&Sky and Painted Desert will fetch more money.

Carsten

Yes It´s the proof.

I say you that the prize is 1500 Euros, with all in the photo without the weels and brakes, but I let you the flite, the thomson, the rear xtr and front xt, the ckankset... all without weels and brakes. I can add a front weel with a ringle purple. But I can do more.

jez-2-many-bikes":o4x9g43w said:
Crikey.

Cool off people!

:?

I like the coral one.

If the chap wants to sell it at this price let him...

The proof comes IF it sells...

:D

I can´t understand about mean of the chap :?:

:roll:

They said "good luck", you should try selling it somewhere else, or decrease your price.

There is no market value for Kleins, there are potential customers, with all in mind something called "budget".

Be realistic.

Back