KLEIN ATTITUDE 95__________SOLD

Easy boys, no need to fight, we all belong to the same "International Classic Retro Madman on bike" :LOL:
I realise it's not correct not to use english, specially on a Buy'n'sell issue, into a public forum for english speakers...still, u should understand as well that it comes natural to us to answer in the same language we've been asked.
AAAAnyway, let's the water flow down the river and flush all the rubbish down.
Peace brothers

If life is so short, why fight? amos, digo yo :roll:
If they ask the companion to in Spanish, perfectly it he can answer him in the same language, because it he has a great education.
Estamos?

The Spanish we are been charmed with of speaking in this forum in your official language, thank you for your understanding.

Happy new year, and happy trails ;)

Ay endebé!

There isnt a fight here people - just clearing up the general issues we have on here.

If the majority cant understand what the public thread is going on about it doesnt seem very international to me.

Let it lie now - no harm intended but our jobs as moderators is to look out for the majority. Ok.

Eros":2isydhct said:
If life is so short, why fight? amos, digo yo :roll:
If they ask the companion to in Spanish, perfectly it he can answer him in the same language, because it he has a great education.
Estamos?

The Spanish we are been charmed with of speaking in this forum in your official language, thank you for your understanding.

Happy new year, and happy trails ;)

Ay endebé!

Eros: Jappy new year and Jappy new trails tuyutú

My best wishes for all retrobikers here and there. the next year.

The bike had been sold tooooooooooooo CARDUNE,my neigbour JAJA. A lot of time waiting and the bike is only move 100 m.

That´s all folks.

Las felicitaciones en la venta! la bicicleta muy agradable, desea que tuviera el dinero! quiero éstos facilidades en línea de traducción.

kase1983":1bcvscup said:
Las felicitaciones en la venta! la bicicleta muy agradable, desea que tuviera el dinero! quiero éstos facilidades en línea de traducción.

Please guy, use ENGLISH in this forum!

pd. jaja, thanks

Back