KLEIN ATTITUDE 95__________SOLD

OK, sorry I try to do it, but when somebody speak with me I answer in the same Language. In our forum in Spain, we speak with all in Spanish or not.

Sorry again, you can use the translate to understand us. :LOL:

Yes but this is an international english speaking forum- for the majority of people from all over the world.

The majority of people on here cant speak Spanish.

Why not got to private messaging if you need to continue your discussions in Spanish?

;)

english

go on jez tell them spiks nice bike i agree. but ebay is the place for that price
anyone know any frame builders lookin for a sprayer do these klein jobbies with eyes closed?

Well guys....you can always learn Spanish.....being in Europe I'd imagine that you'd know how to speak at least 2 languages....anyway. :roll: I replied to RikiRiki in Spanish only because he said he wasn't so confident with English......I didn't realise I was breaking some International Forum Rule. :shock: :shock:
My apologies to all non-English speaking RBers. :D

Translation:
I asked if he had any idea how much it would cost to ship this ride to Australia? I also mentioned that the shipping would be a problem & that I'd also have to sell my MANTRA RACE.....
He said approx 200Euros..
:cool:

na just some of them arn't bi or tri lingal :LOL: :LOL: . no need for hostile action its quite easy to make a mistake if some one does not know the rules, and like none of us are perfect lets not end up like MTBR's site full of nasty people where all friends here if not il come round for a cuppa and nice chat til this is resolved cappish :cool:

Back