Klein Adroit MC1 1992 Backfire 18' ---SOLD---

Ringle moby black seatpost

Hi
i would love to buy the Ringle Moby black seatpost.
last item i need to finish my klein Attiude build.

Robin

Re:

So an update. For sale now is the Fuselage only. It is a super vibrant Klein Adroit in the Backfire paint scheme. It is the rare version with the 27,2 mm seat tube and the size in Klein lingo is XS.

The history of the frame; It is in original paint and has been touched up and clear coated by Klein genius Mr JonRock. So it shines like a jewel, pictures really don't do it justice. It basically looks like it came straight out of the paint booth. However, it has been built up by me, and this has left small marks on:
-The wheel inserts rear.
-The brake arms rear(where the springs go).
-The MC1 outer left side.
(See pictures).

All these areas of course will not be visible once it is built up again.

Included is: Adroit frame, MC1(which has been extended to full length and professionally painted by JonRock) and the Adroit fork.
It has new head set bearings, new bottom bracket and the Klein anti-chainsuck device.

It really is in amazing condition, the colors really pop and it will look just as awesome once built up again, as my build looked. It really is the perfect base for an amazing NOS Klein build.

I am asking 3900€ for the frame, that includes shipping within the EU. If you are outside the EU I will work on a good option to keep the shipping price down. It will be professionally packed and shipped traceable and insured.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions or want more pictures. Please help me find a good home for this vintage gem :D

First 2 pictures are courtesy of JonRock, and before the build, the rest are fresh from today.

Re: Re:

shawnb":ocosfmgf said:
Are you still planning on selling the parts off if the fuselage sells?

Hi Shawnb. One collector has bought everything but the frame, so this is all I have got left.

Re: Re:

SwedishKlein":3hr19y5r said:
shawnb":3hr19y5r said:
Are you still planning on selling the parts off if the fuselage sells?

Hi Shawnb. One collector has bought everything but the frame, so this is all I have got left.

Ah ok thanks anyway ;)

Back