Klein Adroit 95 budget build, finished p15

I’ll keep that in mind 👍. Finishing touches can wait though, I’ve got a bigger problem to overcome first. I’ve not got any bolts suitable to attach my Onza cantis to the bike. I’m also waiting on a couple of important parts…. Brake levers and the rear brake sheath that runs through the frame. I still need to source a chain and canti straddle cables. Progress has stopped until parts arrive 😡.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was hoping to fit X-lite canti caps with Ti bolts but the caps don’t fit in the recess on the front of the Onzas. I might need to try and spin up some little spacers on the lathe. I’ll investigate more come the weekend.

Excuse the crude editing but I prefer black so far.

View attachment 664122
Just to shake things up... After seeing the initial build (in the finished kitchen! 💪) I'd opt for the original silver Middleburn chainset with silver post. Gold chainring bolts would work too. Black chainrings or silver chainrings and black post or silver post, doesn't matter a toss, it'll still be a joy to ride! Design by committee is a dangerous game!!! 🤣

Back