Kingbarcelona buys Kleins;)

I seem to have missed a period in mountain biking history when people went into shops bought these amazingly colored Kleins and put them on their walls.
My Wife's bike has more chips and chainsuck marks than this, and she doesnt even remember she has a bike (only kidding Dear).

a lot of them were bought by stockbroker types who simply went into bike shops and pointed to the most expensive one.

cce":24zmwp4a said:
...stockbroker types... pointed to the most expensive one.

Just a FYI, the only stockbroker I know rides to work and goes on the Critical Mass rides with me.

Yep, King just bought two Gator Attitudes also...
So, they are soon for sale again.

Shamus":2zcl6a9j said:
Yep, King just bought two Gator Attitudes also...
So, they are soon for sale again.

Was just about to comment the same thing.
Is it just me or have the Spanish guys become a great threat to the German/Swiss Klein buy-out domination ? ;) More and more Kleins have went to Spain, just like over 80% of the Judy FSX forks !

I'm sure it won't be long until the fuselage appears again on ebay.com :roll:

I've had good service from KingBarcelona when buying stuff but IMO he does seem to drive the Klein price market

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry for the Hijack ... but our resident Fins are on the same page. We enjoyed our holiday so much we're probably coming for another week of Skiing in April. :)

I am a now a convert to "cloud berries" & "lingon berries"

I was looking at the weekend for property in Finland but I found very little on the web. Can you point me to the websites of some Finnish property companies - if it's regional, I'm looking in the Ruka / Kussamo area.

Feel free to PM.

Cheers.

Back