BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0197033316

179e_3.JPG

Nice...I would say mint! :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
real nice but a shame that he put v-brakes on,..

again this will be an expensive Klein

What is it with taking photographs of Kleins with no chain? :?

Is it some kind of daft, over priced paint job, funny handshake??

cherrybomb":jqji32p9 said:

Oooh, you can't fit a chain to that, it might chip the paintwork, or even worse, it might stress the springs on the rear mech.

Russell":koux8w34 said:
cherrybomb":koux8w34 said:

Oooh, you can't fit a chain to that, it might chip the paintwork, or even worse, it might stress the springs on the rear mech.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He did a nice job using V's on it I think, looks like no drilling at all.. So canti's could be mounted originally.

Mmmm, would like the MC1 for my own HLF Attitude.....

Curious what the Klein madness will bring us now... :D

Note in picture 11 the prominent display of the very hard to find v-brake adapter. Been years since I've seen one (well, except for the one on my bike). So you can go back to cantis but the adapter gives you effective use of the V's.

'Guin

P.S. Probably should keep me mouf shut, I probably just bumped up the price by $100 :-( ;-)

pinguwin":11pohhc6 said:
Note in picture 11 the prominent display of the very hard to find v-brake adapter. Been years since I've seen one (well, except for the one on my bike). So you can go back to cantis but the adapter gives you effective use of the V's.

'Guin

P.S. Probably should keep me mouf shut, I probably just bumped up the price by $100 :-( ;-)

that vdaptor is NOT meant for the old frames, only for the MC2 era frames as those have the hump at the outlet which provides the stop for the vdaptor. on the old frames the vdaptor will not only damage the paint but will also eat into the frame. still looks undamaged on this one though.

carsten

Back