Kickstarter for Fat Chance Cycles

I have been cycling seriously since '89. Even though I'm a dyed in the wool road rider, living on the East Coast, I have always wanted Yo. Being on the seen during the culmination of the MTB was interesting while being heartbreaking, the way riders jumped ship to ride in the woods.

High Gear":314b71cm said:
I have been cycling seriously since '89. Even though I'm a dyed in the wool road rider, living on the East Coast, I have always wanted Yo. Being on the seen during the culmination of the MTB was interesting while being heartbreaking, the way riders jumped ship to ride in the woods.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry but that sincerity cracks me up :D

As for those who are amazed Chris is doing some welding again, he was the first fabricator at FCC and he's been involved in welding equipment since the demise of FCC ( he was also a healer in Cali ). Many of his original creations are still rolling strong and a few of course are just ornaments ;)

Bitd I had never heard of bikes by the likes of Cube, Santa Cruze, Lapierre, Trax, Cotic, Intense, Devinci wilson, Mondraker, Storck, Ritte and Evil...they all look the fing same to me, fugly and names best suited to characters in the next Bond movie. :facepalm:

M-Power":26wbl30j said:
High Gear":26wbl30j said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry but that sincerity cracks me up :D

Back