KHS Montana Team Ritchey Component

troje":pq7wd1hr said:
I think yours is a '91 and I'd love to see some more close up pics of it! Especially the seattube / headtube junction, any info on a serial would be very interesting!

here the serial number troje
it's only 4 digit
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 915
mynchiboy":2cdreakv said:
It's definitely a 1991 Montana Team, one of my grail bikes, but I've never found one in the UK. It's great to see it still has it's original ritchey logic fork as well! Out of interest what is the serial number? The interesting thing about these is that they were/are rumoured to be repainted Ritchey P-23 frames :cool:

1992 and 1993 bikes were indeed True Temper framed and had different frame details...

so... pls tell me about that interesting story mate,... :)

4 digit points towards something special, that's for sure. Maybe here on the forum there are some KHS experts that can tell a bit more. Frame looks in a pretty mint condition as well!

On the seatstay/seattube/toptube junction, does it have a similar Ritchey kind of connection? I can' see from the generic pic you posted. That should give also some more info.

[edit]
Ah, I now see you updated the opening post. Looks very much as a Ritchey build frame... Let's call in the Ritchey experts :)

Welcome :) and lovely bike, I'll move the thread all the same to readers bikes.

troje":26wemioe said:
4 digit points towards something special, that's for sure. Maybe here on the forum there are some KHS experts that can tell a bit more. Frame looks in a pretty mint condition as well!

On the seatstay/seattube/toptube junction, does it have a similar Ritchey kind of connection? I can' see from the generic pic you posted. That should give also some more info.

[edit]
Ah, I now see you updated the opening post. Looks very much as a Ritchey build frame... Let's call in the Ritchey experts :)

Thanks...
Now im looking tire for this bike :) any sugestion ?

Back