llak.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1215.jpg
    IMG_1215.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,138
Double-E F":2y4g54s8 said:
Hi Mata,

Welcome to this lovely community :D !
Nice bike you got there, what else is in your collection?

thanks bro...
i have FUNK, Raleigh Technium and some Japanese bikes :)

troje":2y4g54s8 said:
Nice one! The team is on my watch list as well, hope to own one some day.

yeah
and I think this is rare item :)
what do you think troje... because i saw some 'montana team' its true temper with XTR Groupset

The '93 version has indeed True Tember tubing. I think your Team is an earlier version, probably '92 or '91? There are some older brochures to be found on the Internet to determine what you exactly have.

troje":32iam586 said:
The '93 version has indeed True Tember tubing. I think your Team is an earlier version, probably '92 or '91? There are some older brochures to be found on the Internet to determine what you exactly have.

i wish i have the true temper version but ritchey tubing is very light and flexible...

There are quite a few '92 and '93 ones on here with True Temper tubing, but yours with Ritchey is for sure a lot more rare.

I think yours is a '91 and I'd love to see some more close up pics of it! Especially the seattube / headtube junction, any info on a serial would be very interesting!

It's definitely a 1991 Montana Team, one of my grail bikes, but I've never found one in the UK. It's great to see it still has it's original ritchey logic fork as well! Out of interest what is the serial number? The interesting thing about these is that they were/are rumoured to be repainted Ritchey P-23 frames :cool:

1992 and 1993 bikes were indeed True Temper framed and had different frame details...

One clue would be the serial under the bottom bracket... But I'm intrigued by the P-23 story as well for some time.

Back