Keith Rylance

amanda

Retro Newbie
Looking for Keith Rylance bike frame or bike. Keith was my Dad he passed away in 2017 I would love one of his bikes. Cheers.

Put this in the Wanted --> 1997 section and bump it up (by adding to the thread with a new post saying 'Bump') every three months or so until you get lucky. I think you will need to be patient with this, because they seem to be rare, but play the long game and eventually someone will find one or spot one on ebay.

It would be a great way of remembering your dad if you got one so good luck.

Email some of the current owners on here, they might be happy to sell what they have,.

good luck with your search. 🥰

Put this in the Wanted --> 1997 section and bump it up (by adding to the thread with a new post saying 'Bump') every three months or so until you get lucky. I think you will need to be patient with this, because they seem to be rare, but play the long game and eventually someone will find one or spot one on ebay.

It would be a great way of remembering your dad if you got one so good luck.
Cheers.

Hi Amanda, I have one of your Dads bikes, that I bought in the late 80s. I've had it from new and it's all original. It was only been ridden on the road when I first bought it and spent most of its life hung up in the garage. I've kept hold of it, as it was the first bike I bought myself and have never thought about upgrading the brakes etc as wanted to keep it original. Due to lack of space in the garage with my sons now taking up mountain biking, I would consider selling it.

Hi Amanda, I have one of your Dads bikes, that I bought in the late 80s. I've had it from new and it's all original. It was only been ridden on the road when I first bought it and spent most of its life hung up in the garage. I've kept hold of it, as it was the first bike I bought myself and have never thought about upgrading the brakes etc as wanted to keep it original. Due to lack of space in the garage with my sons now taking up mountain biking, I would consider selling it.

Good morning

Back