Karma NOS MBK Ranger Hi-Tech frame

Blast from the past

Me and my mate had one of these bikes back in the day, weinman concave rims, exage groupset with those weird bio pace elliptical chain rings. They were subject to a recall, my original frame didn't have the gusset at the top of the down tube so I wonder if this was one of the frames from the recall activity. My bike came back with a frame like this, my mates came back with a diamond back topanga frame and fork. Brings back great memories of scaring the life out of a klien rider out near baslow as I belted past him mud flying everywhere after a rather messy river crossing.

probably too late but put me down please. i must say when i saw karma it was not what i expected as its a lovely looking frame. if i am not too late and i did win i would give a good donation to a animal sanctuary type charity. well done and what a generous offer this is. dont think i recall seeing a karma thread on single track??? ha!

oh big poo with a red ribbon on it! just finished reading the ad and seen the end date. i bet someone is wetting themselves with glee! what a very generous gesture. thats what i love about this site.

Back