KARMA bits

stellaboy

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Not a big contributor on here but I do enjoy the site. So in the spirit of giving something back, I'll offer the following bits. Please call dibs under here first then PM me your address making clear your forum name relative to your dibs otherwise it all gets confusing. Posted within UK only I'm afraid.

In the spirit this is intended, please dont blag them to sell on, and ideally I'd rather send one item to an individual rather than somebody say "I'll take the lot!" Good luck.

Ringle Moby Deuce post. it has been chopped for a sus frame so it didn't collide with the shock. Measuring it I would say there's 240mm of useful post.

IMG-20110908-00251.jpg

Gripshift ESP 900 shifters, amazingly no cracks!

IMG-20110908-00253.jpg

Gripshift rubbers, new and unused but dont know what they fit? You guys might?

IMG-20110908-00254.jpg

Control Stix bar ends, bit tatty but only from rattling round my spares box.

IMG-20110908-00252.jpg

tatuu":3vzswzno said:
post please :D

I got in first there and just asking for size of it first, as sure you need to know size first .

If Paul doesn't take the bar ends I'd be keen please.

Mr K decided to rob the last pair that were offered up for sale, and in so doing demonstrated utter contempt for any love that floats around RB.

It was all an act of jealousy you know because I refused to return his flirtatious advances on our last meeting...

BB

BoyBurning":1hbrv4p1 said:
If Paul doesn't take the bar ends I'd be keen please.

Mr K decided to rob the last pair that were offered up for sale, and in so doing demonstrated utter contempt for any love that floats around RB.

It was all an act of jealousy you know because I refused to return his flirtatious advances on our last meeting...

BB

I might be tempted to swap them for part used vacuum cleaner bag Tom.

Back