K2 Proflex 4500c (Rare Carbon Frame!)

You could just put a price here if you want it too be sold here, or if you just want it on eBay then ask a mod to move it by PM

Also, on a side note.. Why the x's?

RobMac":raodm3ku said:
Yes!
The OP has been a member since July 2008.

And the ad was posted at 11.00pm last night, where are the Mods?

And with an average of just over one post per year, he's a mainstay of the forum, well versed in the nuances and workings of the site isn't he.

Maybe 'the Mods' didn't get involved because they saw it for what it is, oh and as they're already 'Mods' perhaps they have nothing to prove by picking up inexperienced members for innocent mistakes that really aren't that important.

Just noting that it really doesn't take three people to tell a new member (refer to above mentioned post count!) that he's made a mistake and that it actually comes across as pretty unfriendly, that's all.

Thanks dude, I was a bit surprised at the response given that retrobikers I've met and sold to over the years seemed pretty chilled. hey ho.

I've got an extremely rare k2 razorback rs frame to sell as well, complete with 2 spare struts and spare push shock. £499 and it's yours. It's got just under 3" of travrl and is really light, I had it built up as a 22.7 lbs singlespeed, and as a 25 lbs 27 speed. it has been powder coated dark blue with blue/silver flecks. I.e. superpimp. Email callum for more details.

bloody hope my reply didnt come across as unfriendly as the complete opposite was what i was aiming at
Tried to get in there quickly with a polite nudge in the right direction before he got jumped upon by the hate mongers prowling the site looking for their next unexpecting victum of abuse..
Seems to be getting worse on here it really does so was just trying to give the guy a heads up. Im a member on a couple of unrelated forms and have gandered at loads more and i have always thought this site is the bees knees, just a load of people enthusiastic about the same interests and the amount of help that is offered out between us all is awesome.
But some people need to just chill the hell out and stop getting on their high horse and all stressed out coz something is slightly out of date so in the wrong section or hasnt got a price etc.

dirtydozen":elsh0r96 said:

Quite, no problem with a friendly nudge but I'm not sure that once its been noted, it needs two other people to comment, in RED CAPITALS no less.

rapiddescent":1n3u8wj6 said:
Yeah, someone once was asking about some proflexy stuff years ago so I logged in to lend a hand, plus I bumped into some retrobikers at the singlespeeds at dalby2009. That was a real life encounter, I.e. out actually on bikes rather than posting from the sofa watching synchronised swimming.

how do I swap forum areas? Do I have to start again?

Ta for any help, callum xxxxx

Hey Callum, i must have met you :) , i was on an Orange E3, did'nt have the best of times as my crank snapped at the end of the first lap :LOL:

Nice frame BTW, GLWTS ;)

rapiddescent":1339wt3p said:
Yeah, someone once was asking about some proflexy stuff years ago so I logged in to lend a hand, plus I bumped into some retrobikers at the singlespeeds at dalby2009. That was a real life encounter, I.e. out actually on bikes rather than posting from the sofa watching synchronised swimming.

how do I swap forum areas? Do I have to start again?

Ta for any help, callum xxxxx

hey Callum, think that was me, you helped me out with some springs for my xpx/856 build, i sent you the link to the thread then you joined and commented, still have it and still really enjoy riding it. :cool:

good luck with the sale, i'd be interested myself if i was a little taller! :)

I've moved this into the Ebay section for ya

The mod's don't get time to read every thread so some stuff does slip by our radar!

If anyone needs anything moving from one section to another just PM one of the mods for that section & once they get the PM they'll move it for you

Back