K2 Proflex 4500c (Rare Carbon Frame!)

rapiddescent

Retro Newbie

Attachments

• k2carbonOtherSideSmall.jpg
    k2carbonOtherSideSmall.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,717
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's nice!!! Don't s'pose you've got any elastomers or spring kits tucked away for an 856 you need to offload??? (God love's a trier!!!!)

dont know if i have missed it but cant see a price and it needs one chap as per the rules, just thought i would let you know before you get shouted at

K2

Yes wrong thread fella, needs to be in the Ebay watch section as above.
This section is STRICTLY firm priced sales only, not to be advertised anywhere else.
What's worse is it's also post 98 modern tat too!
Maybe best to read the rules first prior to signing up.

Mods please Lock or remove. ;)

SORRY FOLKS. BEING FROM TH
E 1990'S, I ONLY HAVE A SPECT
RUM 48K TO ACCESS THIS NEW
INTERNET THING AND FREQUEN
TLY GET CONFUSED ABOUT FOR
UM RULES.

LOVE CALLUM XX
RAPID DESCENT SCOTLAND

Am I the only person that thinks, in the interests of welcoming new users and maintaining a friendly forum, that we should leave moderating to the moderators?

Anyway, nice frame. Bit smaller and I'd be on the bidders list for sure.

Yes!
The OP has been a member since July 2008.
And the ad was posted at 11.00pm last night, where are the Mods?

Welcome anyway Callum my fellow Scot ;)

Yeah, someone once was asking about some proflexy stuff years ago so I logged in to lend a hand, plus I bumped into some retrobikers at the singlespeeds at dalby2009. That was a real life encounter, I.e. out actually on bikes rather than posting from the sofa watching synchronised swimming.

how do I swap forum areas? Do I have to start again?

Ta for any help, callum xxxxx

Back