Junk GT XCR2000

Twozaskars

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think your cynicism is well placed. They build up into ok bikes but heavy and the I drive wasn’t GTs finest moment. This is a poor example.

Check out the ended items in cycling for this seller. The same bidder or at least someone with 3701 feedback has bid on most of their bikes. It may be it’s a local looking to flip them as it’s a broad range of bikes they’ve bid on not just the same type…..or someone making sure they reach a minimum. Not sure about the prices they’ve made for what they are but the GT does stand out as higher than the ones already sold.

So if our suspicions are correct the guy is committing fraud regularly just to save a few pence. There are better ways to sell on eBay.

I don’t know why people get dragged in to bidding anymore. Sniper is the way to go if you’ve got a max price and don’t want to have your bids shilled.

I don’t know why anyone would sell by auction anyway, as said on here the other week, they often have 80% off fees for buy it now, they’re doing it this weekend, just list as buy it now with best offer. You mostly get to choose who you sell it to this way and judge its value based on the offers.

Back