Johnboys kiddies karma raffle **andyz winner**

Johnboy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
No I'm not offering my children! (22 and 26 now and still living at home). Although come to think of it, if any of you want to make an offer for them I will consider it.

Anyway, would any of you like to involve you're children/grandchildren in your retro passion? Well here's your chance!

1996 Marin Bolinas Ridge, pretty much original I think. Could probably do with a good service but I have checked it over this morning and it's perfectly rideable now. Bottom bracket, headset, hubs all free running and smooth. Bought it for my daughter who was ten at the time, it didn't get much use. Some marks, cable rub, broken pedal cage but it is karma after all.

C-T = 13"
Top tube = 19"
24" wheels

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... ewsIndex=1

Please don't be tempted to use this as a donor bike for your Klein, Yeti etc :)

Numbers allocated in the order you register interest in this thread by posting. The winning number will be drawn using the random number generator at http://www.random.org/

Closing date for entries Tuesday 30th April at 18:00. Draw will be Tuesday 30th around 20:00ish.

This is just a bit of fun, please treat it as such. If you win you'll have to arrange collection yourselves.

DSCF0080_zps74ddc351.jpg

DSCF0082_zps3f122096.jpg

DSCF0081_zpsc3530c7f.jpg

DSCF0083_zpsfc2af9d2.jpg

Re: Johnboys kiddies karma raffle

Fantastic karma :D

I would love this for my daughter when shes a bit taller so please can I have a number.

Put me down, perfect for an 7+ child I would think and his retro riding with dad :)

Thats really great of you :D

Could you put my name in the hat please

Thanks Dave

Wow, superb Karma! :D

My son would have no excuses not to go on a Retro ride with this beastie, number please!

Cheers,
Andrew

Top Karmarama.....that'd be perfect for my boy. I'll take a lucky number please

:D

Ant

Back