January PoTM (Photo of The Month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
orange71":3f1cj5zm said:
realalewobble2007007larzg5.jpg

As featured in the latest Orange ad!

I'll submit my best bit of timing with a digital camera. Its between White Water Dash and Skiddaw House. Derek is the victim lying in the bottom. I'm claiming retro content too, that's a white Fuquay in the background ;)

254370273_029f7983eb_b.jpg

So Amey you got a min focus of what?...5in and a depth of field of...3 1/2feet???? (and legs I want to cut off and glue onto my body).
That aint no snap happy/point and shoot/hope it comes back ok photography.
Smells like another pro here??

Lid":3t1fkvfq said:
So Amey you got a min focus of what?...5in and a depth of field of...3 1/2feet???? (and legs I want to cut off and glue onto my body).
That aint no snap happy/point and shoot/hope it comes back ok photography.
Smells like another pro here??

:) thanks for the comments, but I know little about photography. If I had an SLR I would take the time to learn as much as I did in high school, but alas, this was taken with a simple old Nikon digital. Saw the tracks in the snow and said 'cool.'

You make it sound so easy.
One day I will get to Durango, it is on the list. My Wife has even confessed to checking out the local Relators for current stock behind my back!
But then I wasnt trying to stop her..so why behind my??...anyway one day I will get there and I will ride Durango (I know one day will be not enough).

Durango is pretty sweet, but the real estate is stupid expensive. Just Google it and laugh.

The riding here is [obviously] awesome, but like any place, you ride the same trails every day for 10 years and you find yourself wanting more. I would really, really, really, love to go hit some loamy east coast woods for a weekend of sliding on the roots.

My entry:
A MOMENT....... of confusion, wondering who, how, why???? This sign, middle of nowhere, seen on my ride 5 January!!!

Attachments

• DSC00370.JPG
    DSC00370.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back