I've taken a gamble on this....

mooster

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Been after a team ti for some time, and took the plunge on this. Just hope the dings near the BB are ok....!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Got all the right kit to transfer over from the Team Marin so should be a fairly easy build... if the frame is sound.....!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i havent a clue about Ti, but if it was steel it wouldnt bother me in the slightest, not sure if that helps though :LOL: :LOL:

Yes, Marin measure 19" centre to centre and the top tube length of 23.5" makes it the right size for me.

Looks like the dents won't be visible unless the bike is upside down (which it often is when I'm riding! :LOL: )

So.. period correct 95/96 build transferred over from the Team Marin, or build up with '92ish M732 bits waiting to go onto a frame...?

Great buy, this chap has been selling some nice stuff recently, I just got some cranks from him for the yeti :D

those dents a no problem - you won't even see them down there!

:D

Back