tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Or is USebay harder to navigate than good ol UK ebay for cycling kit :?:
Just been on looking for any juicy kit to post up. But all i found was books by Nicky Crowther :)

i tried (looking for Mavic front mech) looking on the French e-bay. But my English head couldn't work it out. So gave up ;) :LOL:

You're better off using 'Auction Watch' on teh forum. WHilst there are loads of pre-set searches there is a search screen at the bottom.

Whatever brand/model name you type in, eg RockShox Judy it will search every ebay worldwide. If you use English words (mech, brake, crank) you'll probably only get results from .co.uk, .com and .au. Its worth finding out the german/french/italian names for specific components if you are looking for them.

Just my 2p again!

I wouldn't mind translating these words for you guys in our beautiful language, however, I require a simple list in English for that.

Free of charge ! ;) (an offer you can't refuse).

Just open a thread and I'm sure other forum members from other countries can help doing so in Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish etc...

Mr X":3hcoo639 said:
I wouldn't mind translating these words for you guys in our beautiful language, however, I require a simple list in English for that.

Free of charge ! ;) (an offer you can't refuse).

Just open a thread and I'm sure other forum members from other countries can help doing so in Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish etc...

That would be great Mr X - my French vocabulary was mostly learnt watching Only Fools and Horses!

Open up a thread somewhere, list clearly the requested words, and I take care for the French language part including varitations and accents that sometimes make the difference.

Perfect tool would be to have a link on the website aside the forum with a sort of Excel chart with column A English, B French, C German, etc... :p

Back