Its cold and dark so put your virtual bike collection here

Currently a Rock Lobster with no crankset or shifters and a half built Sunn that I can't get the bloody bottom bracket into. A bare Trek/Klein frame that is probably going into storage. Also a KHS Montana frame that is waiting for parts from the Sunn as it's gradually upgraded.

To sum up I'm walking a lot just now :oops:

Know when I'm comprehensively out-done and out-classed! My four Saracens will remain unexposed and thus not subjected to ridicule. Owning expensive (even in retro terms) and desirable (ditto) bicycles is a luxury I can no longer afford!

oldave":2fzvl82h said:
Know when I'm comprehensively out-done and out-classed! My four Saracens will remain unexposed and thus not subjected to ridicule. Owning expensive (even in retro terms) and desirable (ditto) bicycles is a luxury I can no longer afford!

I for one would love to see your saracens :cool:

oldave":50se1ox2 said:

why not have one much nicer bicycle instead of four?

My 2 retro bikes, both of which are currently in lots of pieces:
P1010598.jpg

P1000477.jpg

Good idea

Working and in one piece

P1040235.JPG

ABCD0011-5.jpg

and to remind myself of my to-do's

M900 LH cranks cracking, need new cranks
P1030535.JPG

To get rid off, wife's instructions. Need new cranks, LH has no pedal threads any more.
DSC00308.jpg

jax13":1ycz07s3 said:
petitpal":1ycz07s3 said:
At the moment, mine is two boxes of bits, a BMX and this. :)

is it just the photo or have you collected a nice little crease in the top tube?

No, it's not just the photo. Collected that dent many years ago attempting to hop on to a wall. Very proud of it. :D (Used to match the one in my shin as well, but that seems to have grown out)

warpedboy2":34doyj74 said:
oldave":34doyj74 said:

I for one would love to see your saracens :cool:

Me for two! Can't wait to get my MaxTrax together and get some pics up. I love Saracens of any kind. :)

Back