it must be summer because

i sat and watched the storm from the hell i was enduring at the team meet.my boss was giving a 3 hour presentation on how to give ...presentations.........................yup.....still at least it stopped raining when i left...had a quick gander at a friends bikes in her shed...a few old spez in red ...a carbon road bike and 3 on ones and a purple stiffee...fularf...nice collection too.

the food ...no sausage rolls ...iwas mortified so pub chips from downstairs ensued

Attachments

• DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 580
Good to see it's all graft working for the council :LOL:

Fook summer , why do people rate it so highly ? I can do without the heat and sun in my eyes , all the summer pricks I don't see during winter , the sweat and dirt , far too many showers a day . At least there are no flies , oh wait , they're in my eyes aren't they :x

It must be summer because holiday makers keep coming into my shop............AND WAISTING MY BLOODY TIME :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

perry":fz4s0pn9 said:
Good to see it's all graft working for the council :LOL:

Fook summer , why do people rate it so highly ? I can do without the heat and sun in my eyes , all the summer pricks I don't see during winter , the sweat and dirt , far too many showers a day . At least there are no flies , oh wait , they're in my eyes aren't they :x

lol

All the lazy idiots pop out of the wood work in the summer to ride my trails...same every year! Roll on winter :D

gibbleking":111sz7gy said:
the food ...no sausage rolls ...iwas mortified so pub chips from downstairs ensued

I take it that the bloke in the top left corner of the pic rides at least 50 miles home - he'd be a right bloater if not with that pile of scran. He's even getting more off the table :shock: :LOL:

perry":h94entkw said:
Fook summer , why do people rate it so highly ? I can do without the heat and sun in my eyes

Send it here then, yessir - I'll take all that I can get :cool: .

Anyway, as Joni says "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" - make the most of it, it'll be dark, pissy winter before you know it....... :cry:

Back