Isle of Wight Seven Hills Killer

Hi Smokes, yeah we was there at ATS, originally the Wight mountain bike club, what were you riding at the time? ill probably remember you :D

Jamo, there is plenty of time to train for the 14 hills, will be awesome :D

Haha the guy with the gold Kona Explosif was Chris Hall havnt seen him for years, and the guy with the red Klein was me :oops: been thinkin bout the old crew alot lately, will be so nice to meet up :D

Smokes":2o2i02i4 said:
Same as what im riding today, a 92 marin pine mountain.
I quite enjoyed saying that. :D

Did you have closely shaved hair?

Dont blame you mate, wish i still had my Klein :cry:

lol. Ive just found my childhood hero. :LOL:
I got this really clear memory of you doing a wheelie up the chalky path up to chiliton down. I always was and still am crap at wheelies.
I remember where chris lived cos after a day out with the purbrook club i rode back to newport with him. We were well knackered and i was trying to get him to give me a lift home. He didnt and i think i walked back to ventnor with legs like jelly. That will be why we use gels and that these days then.
I had my pine mountain kicked at the end of 93 and joined the army a few months later. That was the end of mountain biking for a good 10 years after that.
Be good to meet up on a future ride.

I may have been back then i think i used to shave it and then grow it out to a near on afro then shave it again.

Hi Islanders, I was never part of the ATS crew but I've been biking on the IOW for the last 20 years. Know it like the back of my hand. We should have some Retro meets before the 7 Hills I think. If anyone on here wants to make some plans I guess we should organise ourselves in the South west section as Johnny Boy suggests ? See you on the trails !!

Back