For Sale Islabike 700L

Tommy27

Retro Guru
20240801_151053.jpg

Thought I'd try here before Fleabay, since I'm hoping it will go to someone on here's Kids.

Here is my son's much Loved Isla Bike 700L. Upgrades include 10 speed cassette and rear brifter, 105 rear hub and mudguards and Schwalbe CX Comp 700x 35 Semi Slicks, which clear the mudguards fine, has also been run with . Despite its alloy frame my son found it quite comfortable for light gravel riding and touring.

We'd happily throw in an extra pair of tyres (We've a pair of Schwable Marathon Plys 28, which probably sit closer to 30).

Just so you know, while swapping some bits back from it's set-up before our son outgrew, a tiny washer from the shifters dropped out. Still seems to shift ok, but we're obviously trying to find it since it seem to mean you the front mech shifts a little slowly 😬

More pics to be added shortly.

Will also be listing the size below soon as we've had time to build it up

Looking to get around £200 ono, could possibly add extra parts in (I.e. different stem and bars).

We live in Worthing, West Sussex and would prefer to sell locally. Neither me or my partner drive, but we get free travel so could meet somewhere within Sussex/ Surrey at a nearby Train Station? Or happy for any member of good standing to come round, especially if you'd like to test ride.

Attachments

• 20240801_151320.jpg
    20240801_151320.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back